Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
The Key Group, of which Arbor is a proud brand, serves school leaders and trusts across the UK providing authoritative guidance and intuitive tools that support school leadership.
We work across the full diversity of schools and locations, from small rural and coastal primaries to the largest trusts and local authorities in the country.
We recognise that each school and trust is on a journey and school leaders need to identify their specific context, their own path and the next step in that journey. This process requires more than just shared values in a school, it requires the knowledge, data, context and confidence to bring others with you in effecting change.
That's why we're here. We put the power back in the hands of those leading our schools and trusts, by equipping them with remarkable products & services. The Key Group is home to 5 brands, each the leading provider in its category including Arbor, ScholarPack, Integris, The Key and GovernorHub. Over 380 colleagues deliver our award-winning services and serve 19,000 schools.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Reward and Benefits Manager to join the people team to cover the end to end employee lifecycle with particular focus on reward, benefits, wellbeing and DE&I - It’s a broad and exciting role, so we’re looking for someone up for a challenge!
- Responsibility for the collation of HR metrics and data to support salary benchmarking, pay review processes, gender pay gap reporting, benefits reviews and wellbeing initiatives across the group..
- Payroll processing; act as the point of contact between the payroll manager and the people function, ensuring data to be processed is accurate and in line with the payroll processes.
- Manage statutory changes such as real living wage, gender pay gap reporting etc, signposting to the business areas for improvement.
- Create and update policies across the group to support reward, benefits, DE&I and wellbeing within the group.
- Manage the divisional benefits packages including managing relationships with third parties
- Lead the DEI agenda across the group, working with the DEI committee increase awareness, understanding, and sensitivity regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion matters, linked to our company goals.
- Create and manage the wellbeing agenda within the group, utilising employee groups for the delivery of key initiatives throughout the year.
- Ensure the benefits offering supports the organisation's wellbeing agenda.
- Collating and sharing pay, reward and wellbeing data on a monthly basis, using this to create initiatives and activities to drive improvements
- Responsible for benefits and wellbeing budget within the group
- We’re looking for someone passionate about creating the best environments for people to do great work. Beyond that, we’d love to see:
- Proven project management, capable of delivering project plans and managing schedules across projects.
- Good experience of culture and engagement, and giving guidance on best practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups, strong interpersonal skills, and the capability to build rapport with employees at all levels..
Why work for us?
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun.
A generous holiday allowance (25 days in your first year and 28 days from your second)
The option to buy and sell holidays as well as additional ‘Key Days’ throughout the year
A very generous family policy for both maternity and paternity leave (up to 20 weeks and 6 weeks at full pay respectively)
Free access to a financial wellbeing app, Bippit
Free access to an EAP and counselling service, Health Assured
A multitude of other benefits to support our employees…
We're serious about flexibility, so if you would like to work part time, or more flexibly in any way please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.
- Phone screen with one of our talent team members
- 1st stage with our Senior People Advisor and Head of People & Culture (Group)
- 2nd stage including a short task with our Head of People (Arbor) and Group Director of People
We are committed to a fair and comfortable recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable adjustments during your application or interview process, please reach out to a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment is also backed by our partnership with Neurodiversity Consultancy, Lexxic who provide us with training, support and advice.
The Key Group is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor and all brands within the group to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.