About the role
Our project team manages stress free onboarding and implementation for our schools to the Arbor Management Information System (MIS). In this role as Project Administrator you will help with the data migration, reporting administration, planning and mitigating risks as well as thinking of solutions for both the business and our customers.
You will also support the Project & Programme Managers with day to day administration and reporting on projects.
- Managing onboarding projects with schools to the Arbor MIS.
- Managing the data migration process and ensuring tasks are completed with/ by the school on key dates.
- Managing and leading group ‘kick off’ calls with a number of schools, introducing them to the onboarding process & team at Arbor.
- Managing all questions and queries relating to the onboarding process.
- Managing risk, change and escalation as appropriate.
- Being a point of contact as an onboarding expert providing excellent customer service.
- Creating and maintaining our help centre content.
- Responsible for overall project success and customer outcomes to ensure successful adoption and referenceability of Arbor across our schools.
- Supporting the project and programme teams with project administration.
- Utilise company software systems to cleanse data and generate accurate client reports for the project & programme teams.
- Experience working in either a project, customer support, admin or software environment.
- Ability to work as a team player and willingness to get stuck in.
- Effective communication with customers, ability to understand their needs, and communicating instructions clearly.
- Strong organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and interpret high volumes of data to analyse, present information and make decisions.
- Understanding of the national educational landscape is desirable.
- Capable of working effectively within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and results-oriented culture, flexibility to react and adapt to changing scenarios
- Ability to find solutions that will deliver outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft and Mac OS Platforms, able to use Excel/ Google Sheets to a high level of expertise.
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- A dedicated training budget to help support your professional growth.
- 1 day off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
- Access to a choice of comprehensive 24/7 well being support services as well as internal Wellbeing Champions.
- Depending on your role can offer flexible working.
- Enhanced maternity pay to support new mothers during this exciting period of your life.
- Our social committees organise regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making and curry clubs!)
- We offer 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), part of which is made up of half day Fridays during the school summer holidays, a day off during Easter and a day off over Christmas.
- Our office is based in the heart of Leeds. It’s lively and vibrant, and you’ll have breakfast supplied every day along with other healthy snacks you can choose from. (Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days at home).
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you need any adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.