Arbor and ScholarPack are proud to share the top spot as the UK’s most loved MIS systems. We were both born of the belief that schools deserve much better software, and we’re on a mission to transform the way schools work for the better.
You’ve probably seen the headlines. Heavy workloads, constant change, admin pressure on teachers and staff at every level… sometimes it feels like this is just part and parcel of school life today. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We passionately believe that there’s a better way to work. And it starts by giving everyone the right tools and technology for the job.
Arbor is the MIS that brings everyone together, from office staff and teachers to parents and school leaders, joining up your school. It makes life seamless and supportive for everyone - measurably improving the way your school works.
ScholarPack is the simple school office MIS that primary schools love to use. It lightens the load for office staff and makes every day easier.
Together, over 3,500 schools and MATS use our tools to work more collaboratively, free staff from busywork and drive their schools forward. We’re building a platform and products we believe in - as well as strong, diverse team of experienced specialists, ex-teachers and Edtech engineers passionate about making a difference to the sector.
Ultimately, we’re here to help make our schools and trusts stress a little less, and focus on what matters most - improving the lives of teachers and outcomes of students everywhere.
Arbor and ScholarPack are the fastest-growing MIS suppliers in the UK market. This expansion is increasingly driven by our network of external support partners, who sell and support a wide range of technology in schools. They hold strong relationships with schools and MATs, meaning they’re uniquely placed to help Arbor grow in a scalable way.
A number of Local Authorities have put together MIS frameworks to make it easier for their schools to choose and procure a new MIS. As an Account Manager for our Framework partners, you will work with schools who have purchased Arbor or ScholarPack through a framework run by one of our partners. Your role is to ensure customer retention and overall satisfaction for these schools. You’ll analyse customer health and work with the support partner and internal teams to maintain and improve it across the accounts they support. Your outcomes will be high adoption and retention. You’ll also enable partners to generate upsell opportunities, expand active contracts and ensure our schools get the best value out of Arbor or ScholarPack.
This is a varied role and key measurements in this position are:
Customer growth- working with key Partners to encourage higher adoption and software upgrades across the Arbor/ScholarPack schools they support, then negotiating and closing these opportunities.
Customer retention- ensuring customer churn is kept low and decreases over time. Communicating regularly with partners to help them identify and resolve churn risks.
Customer success- ensuring schools are telling their Arbor/ScholarPack success stories and introducing new schools to the platform. Championing partners both internally and externally, measuring and sharing the long term impact they have on customer success.
Moving schools to Partner Support- Working with Partner Managers and key partners to switch schools from Arbor’s/ScholarPack's direct support to Partner support.
A day in the life of an Account Manager
This is an exciting, fast paced role with a focus on customer satisfaction. You’ll work collaboratively with our Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer teams across your work.
Work with Partner Managers to incentivise and enable Partners to drive higher adoption and upsell across the schools they support
Identify and grow opportunities within partner-supported schools and MATs
Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement of the existing products to meet sales target
Manage the annual renewal process and keep ARR churn below 2%
Termly calls with a selection of schools to review customer health and happiness, then work with Support Partners to maintain and improve.
Maintain and monitor customer health data in the CRM (Gainsight) and share this data with Partners
Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters post-implementation
Develop trusted relationships with customer stakeholders and external partners
Support Partnership Specialists & Partnership Managers on introducing prospects to reference schools. Responsible for organising visits with schools in their patch.
We’re looking for someone genuinely excited by seeing our schools succeed and being able to build, manage and retain strong relationships!
- Minimum 1 year account management or customer support preferred
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work across teams and engage multiple stakeholders, including external partners
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SaaS enterprise software implementation and adoption
- Experience of sales development or account management preferred
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience in education / edtech market would be a bonus
- Experience in Partnerships or Channel sales is a bonus
- Ability to perform in a fast moving, dynamic start up environment
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- Dedicated training budget to help support your professional growth!
- 1 day off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
- Access to a choice of comprehensive 24/7 well being support services as well as internal Wellbeing Champions.
- Depending on your role can offer flexible working.
- Enhanced maternity pay to support new mothers during this exciting period of your life.
- Our social committees organise regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making, virtual escape rooms and curry clubs!)
- We offer 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), part of which is made up of half day Fridays during the school summer holidays, a day off during Easter and a day off over Christmas.
- Our office is based in the heart of Leeds. It’s lively and vibrant, and you’ll have breakfast supplied every day along with other healthy snacks you can choose from.
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.