About the role
Our Training team are dedicated experts, guiding our schools through remote training sessions, setting them up for success using Arbors’ Management Information System (MIS).
In this role you will work with key school staff, groups of users, presenting webinar based training, to ensure successful use of the platform by delivering informative and engaging training sessions. If you love presenting to a variety of groups and are able to articulate technical software concepts to technical and non-technical staff, then this could be the role for you!
- Delivering group webinars to our clients.
- Highly effective communication to a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to pitch training appropriately to the users and deliver this in a concise way which is understood by the recipients, allowing a range of users to become confident in their required areas of the system as they start their Arbor Journey.
- Having an in-depth understanding of Arbor’s core functionality, features, best practice and being able to articulate these to customers to help them get the most out of their use of Arbor.
- Excellent organisational skills - you will be juggling a range of schools and training sessions.
- Keeping up to date with a fast paced product, including updates, changes to legislation and adapting to new processes as we scale.
- To own the training materials and keep these relevant for Arbor Academy sessions
- Ability to self-reflect, feeding back to relevant members of the team internally an overview of the session and any outstanding actions to ensure the customer receives a well rounded experience.
- Willing to travel to national client sites between 1-4 days per week
- Experience as a trainer/in training
- Ability to understand and articulate technology to a range of individuals, including non-technical users
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Have a positive approach to learning new things, troubleshoot potential issues and help provide solutions
- Friendly, eager to get stuck in and always willing to help
- Good sense of humour and able to inspire others.
- Desirable: having used an MIS system before
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- Dedicated training budget to help you grow professionally!
- 1 day off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
- Access to a choice of comprehensive 24/7 well being support services as well as internal Wellbeing Champions.
- Depending on your role can offer flexible working.
- Enhanced maternity pay to support new mothers during this exciting period of your life.
- Social committees organise regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making, online escape rooms and curry clubs!)
- We offer 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), part of which is made up of half day Fridays during the school summer holidays, a day off during Easter and a day off over Christmas.
The safety and wellbeing of all Arbor employees is our number one priority. Therefore we will visit customers when schools are adapted to their new ways of working and are ready to welcome us.
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you need any adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.