ScholarPack is a Management Information System (MIS) used every day by over 1,600 primary schools in England. We are a fast-moving company that has grown rapidly – supporting schools to replace legacy systems with a modern product.
We are the only MIS designed specifically for primary schools and has been built for headteachers needing to demonstrate progress to governors, trust leaders wanting to give staff across schools the best tool for the job and school business managers trying to reduce your admin workload!
About the role
Our growing team of Software Trainers help our primary schools pre and post launch of the MIS to their school to ensure smooth running from day one. We understand this can be a big change for a school and we want to help them unlock their potential through excellent and inspiring training!
- Delivering high quality training sessions to customers, predominantly remotely with some in person sessions.
- Training new members of the team and throughout the wider company.
- Helping to develop and expand the training portfolio and materials by creating and updating training resources (including internal and external training).
- Delivering online webinars and drop in sessions for our customer base.
- Working with local authorities and support partners to gain support and training accreditation.
We want you to be able to build rapport quickly with our school and be the face of ScholarPack as well as:
- Have great organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have fantastic written and verbal communication with wide ranges of audiences
- Have drive and ambition to help our schools succeed
- Be a proactive worker to go above and beyond for customers
- Have experience with G Suite and Microsoft Office products
- A full UK driving licence is required
- Comfortable with potential longer days and some overnight stays
Desirable but not essential:
- Training experience
- Knowledge and experience within the educational landscape
- Video editing experience
What we offer
- 22 days' annual leave in your first year, 25 days in your second, and 28 days from then on
- Cereal, fruit and drinks provided throughout the day so we are all well-fuelled
- Babylon digital healthcare service where you can talk to a doctor 24/7
- We are passionate about professional development. We encourage you to look for opportunities to learn and have a CPD budget to support with that
- We want to give our people plenty of opportunity to spend time with their families so we offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- We like to let our hair down together and so hold socials throughout the year, with a big Christmas and summer party
- We encourage our employees to become school governors, and provide 4 extra annual leave days for governor duties
- We encourage employees to be as environmentally friendly as possible. In conjunction with Access Lincoln we have arranged discounted bus passes.
- Additional care benefits such as flu jabs, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and contribution to eye tests and glasses
ScholarPack (The Key) is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for ScholarPack to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.