About the role
The Digital Onboarding team is responsible for successfully onboarding our Primary schools and your role as Team Lead is to motivate and manage the performance of your team of Digital Project Administrators.
You’ll be passionate for growing and motivating people, nurturing and developing both the team and its processes as Arbor continues to scale. You will support your team by planning resource, calculating capacity and working with other internal teams on smooth internal processes.
- Line Managing a team of Project Administrators delivering monthly 1-1’s, half-yearly performance reviews, and individual development plans to ensure the success of the team
- Track and drive performance of individual team members, championing best practice for project delivery
- Planning resource and calculating capacity for managing existing and new projects within the team
- Working closely with the wider Project Team Lead and relevant internal stakeholders to monitor and improve customer experience
- Developing scalable processes with a good understanding of a digital first approach
- Managing internal programmes of work with the team in line with our business strategy & OKRs
- Management of all aspects of primary onboarding across multiple teams within Arbor
- Management of key stakeholders internally and externally
- Escalation point for your team and schools during onboarding
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting and MI for Head of Professional Services and Arbor’s senior management
- Maintain and update Gainsight, CRM and track the performance of this in your team.
- 1 Year + project coordination/ project management background, with a comprehensive understanding of best practice in coordinating or managing a project (SAAS experience preferred)
- 1 Year + experience as a team lead in a project office/ project management environment
- A leader who exemplifies the willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Experience setting clear goals/objectives for both individuals and teams
- Confident reporting achievements and challenges faced within the team to the wider business
- A proven track record in building relationships with key stakeholders, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and results-oriented culture, demonstrating strong operating instincts, organisational skills and discipline.
- Demonstrating your experience for creating efficient processes by providing one or two case studies of how you’ve done this previously
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills, with the ability to provide relevant examples of projects you’ve managed
- Ability to interpret data in order to understand schools needs and develop schools insights
- Proficient in Microsoft and Mac OS Platforms, able to use Excel/ Google Sheets to a high level of expertise.
- Willingness to travel frequently to client sites
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- If you tell us where you want to go professionally, we have a dedicated training budget to help you get there!
- 1 day off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice.
- Access to a choice of comprehensive 24/7 well being support services as well as internal Wellbeing Champions.
- Depending on your role can offer flexible working.
- We offer enhanced maternity pay to support new mothers during this exciting period of your life.
- Our social committees organise regular team nights out (we’ve had pizza making and curry clubs!)
- We offer 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), part of which is made up of half day Fridays during the school summer holidays, a day off during Easter and a day off over Christmas.
- Our office is based in the heart of Leeds. It’s lively and vibrant, and you’ll have breakfast supplied every day along with other healthy snacks you can choose from.
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be so we support and promote diversity and equality, and actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you need any adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.