At Arbor, we’re on a mission to transform the way schools work for the better.
Our products are transforming the way schools use data to bring about positive change by empowering schools and teachers. Arbor reduces the amount of time spent on administrative tasks, and increases their time where it matters, with the students!
We’re in scale up mode and in need of a people focussed Programme Team Lead to lead a team of programme managers responsible for successfully onboarding Groups & MATs to Arbors MIS.
During the onboarding process programme managers work closely with key stakeholders, managing the data migration, planning their configuration of Arbor (what features and functionality they will use), and coordinating any training and support required for their team.
Your focus will be on growing and developing and nurturing both your team and project processes used by the team as we continue to scale as a business.
A day in the life of a Programme Team lead at Arbor
- Line managing a team of Programme Managers, delivering monthly 1-1’s, half-yearly performance reviews, and individual development plans to ensure the success of the team
- Tracking and driving performance of individual team members, championing best practice for programme delivery
- Planning resource requirements and calculating capacity for managing existing and new programmes within the team
- Working with the Project Team Lead and other internal stakeholders to monitor and improve customer experience
- Providing pre-sales support to our Partnership Team
- Developing scalable processes and managing internal programmes of work with the team in line with our business strategy & OKRs
- Acting as the expert for Groups & MATs using Arbor, writing blogs, attending conferences etc
- Contributing to planning new Professional Services for our Groups & MATs
- Managing all aspects of programme delivery across multiple teams within Arbor
- Provide excellent programme management and customer experience directly to our MATs/ Groups with Programme Management
- Being the escalation point for your team and MATs during onboarding
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reporting and MI for Head of Professional Services and Arbor’s senior management
- Maintaining and updating Gainsight, CRM and track the performance of this in your team.
After completion of your onboarding to the Arbor team, and establishing a working baseline for the team, your impact will see:
- All MATs being onboarded within agreed timeframes
- An onboarding satisfaction rating upwards of 95%
- The development of scalable, customer focussed processes to reduce overall admin associated with onboarding
- Understand our Groups & MATs with the ability to create success plans throughout their lifecycle
- You have commercial experience in programme management, and bring a comprehensive understanding of best practice for managing projects/ programmes of work related to software deployments
- You can demonstrated past experience leading and developing a team, by setting clear goals/objectives for both individuals and teams
- Comfortable reporting on achievements and challenges faced within the team to the wider business
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, and results-oriented culture, demonstrating strong operating instincts, organisational skills and discipline.
- Data driven mindset always looking for story being told and developing actionable insights
- You’re happy to travel to client sites (at least 30% of your time)
It would be awesome if you have:
- An understanding of the national educational landscape and/or MIS technologies
- A qualification in project management (Agile, PMP, Prince2)
What we offer
The chance to work alongside a team of hard-working, passionate people in a role where you’ll see the impact of your work everyday. We also offer:
- We believe in supporting your professional growth so we provide you with a set training budget and give you the freedom to choose how you spend it.
- We promote positive well being and as part of this you’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program as well as being able to speak to trained mental health first aiders
- Frequent internal Tech Talks, opportunities to learn from colleagues, and dedicated time off to attend conferences or training
- Flexible working hours and some remote working
- We offer additional discretionary holidays, including half day Fridays during the school summer holidays
Arbor Education is an equal opportunities organisation
Our goal is for Arbor to be a workplace which represents, celebrates and supports people from all backgrounds, and which gives them the tools they need to thrive - whatever their ambitions may be.
We want to make sure we build the best products for our schools, and we passionately believe that starts with building a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve. We’re actively working on this, and we’re always open to feedback. Let us know your thoughts!
If you need any adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend: Know someone else who would be good for this role? You can refer a friend, family member or colleague, if they are offered a role with Arbor, we will say thank you with a voucher valued up to £200! Simply email: email@example.com