Are you looking for a software trainer role in a fast-growing business where people are at the heart of everything we do?
Would you like to work within a socially conscious organisation that is making a real impact in the education sector?
ScholarPack (part of The Key) is a Management Information System (MIS) used every day by over 1,600 primary schools in England. We are a fast-moving company that has grown rapidly – supporting schools to replace legacy systems with a modern product.
We are looking for a software trainer to join our brand new training team. Help unlock our schools potential through excellent and inspiring training. Within this role you will be:
- Delivering high quality training sessions to customers, predominantly remotely with some sessions in person, as well as training new members of the team and throughout the wider company.
- Helping to develop and expand the training portfolio by creating training resources (including internal and external training).
- Delivering online webinars and drop in sessions for our customer base.
- Working with local authorities and support partners to gain support and training accreditation.
The ideal person
- Have great organisational skills
- Have fantastic written and verbal communication
- Have drive and ambition
- Have experience with G Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Be comfortable with longer days and potential stays away from home.
- A full UK driving licence is required
It would be nice if you:
- Have training experience
- Have experience within the education sector
- Have experience with video editing
Why work for us
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress. We are a socially conscious company, but one that also likes to have fun. We offer a generous holiday allowance, flexible hours, buying and selling holiday, enhanced maternity pay and much more.
We're serious about flexibility, please get in touch and we will accommodate where we can.